here's some more pics. You may notice Leonard the Lizard, our newest addition. ok, so he's not a real pet, he just lives in our bush. I've had animals that like to hang around the house before, and you have too I;m sure. so naturally I'm curious, what "pets" you have hanging around your house. This is the first I've had a lizard.
So, we're really excited that you guys are coming out here soon and seeing all the pictures makes us even more excited, but please oh please let the lizard stay home and relax. yuck!
Those kids are growing up so fast! What beautiful little girls you have. I also think lizards are pretty cute, but not as cute as those girlies. Hope you're having a great summer and keeping cool!
Ok, these pictures made my heart little sad....I can't believe that Lucy is growing up so fast and I haven't even met her! How is that possible? She's getting so big, and looks like she's developing a cute little personality. Oh that we could all live closer....
And cute little lizard! Lately the little critters we have around are flies, and I could do without those buggers!
We had a frog that lived in a crack in our front step for several years. He would croak at you every time you came out the front door and if you went out at the right time of the evening, you could catch him stalking bugs under our door plants.
I forgot about the frog in the porch - the stuff Blake remembers just amazes me sometimes. I remember now that he was very friendly.
We have had a family of snipes in our back yard for 3 years ... started out with just the dad, then he brought a bride and this year they had a baby. The chickens drove them off, though, and now that the septic is fixed, they won't have the pools of water to draw them in.
A couple years ago, there was a beautiful pair of teal ducks out on the pond and Dixie talked them into the yard, almost to the house, to share her corn with them. It was really fun to watch, but they were afraid of the cat and flew off.
7 comments:
That lizard is soooo cool looking. Do you guys like having him living in your bush? I still can't get over Alli's hair! DOn't you just love it??
So, we're really excited that you guys are coming out here soon and seeing all the pictures makes us even more excited, but please oh please let the lizard stay home and relax. yuck!
Those kids are growing up so fast! What beautiful little girls you have. I also think lizards are pretty cute, but not as cute as those girlies. Hope you're having a great summer and keeping cool!
Ok, these pictures made my heart little sad....I can't believe that Lucy is growing up so fast and I haven't even met her! How is that possible? She's getting so big, and looks like she's developing a cute little personality. Oh that we could all live closer....
And cute little lizard! Lately the little critters we have around are flies, and I could do without those buggers!
We had a frog that lived in a crack in our front step for several years. He would croak at you every time you came out the front door and if you went out at the right time of the evening, you could catch him stalking bugs under our door plants.
I forgot about the frog in the porch - the stuff Blake remembers just amazes me sometimes. I remember now that he was very friendly.
We have had a family of snipes in our back yard for 3 years ... started out with just the dad, then he brought a bride and this year they had a baby. The chickens drove them off, though, and now that the septic is fixed, they won't have the pools of water to draw them in.
A couple years ago, there was a beautiful pair of teal ducks out on the pond and Dixie talked them into the yard, almost to the house, to share her corn with them. It was really fun to watch, but they were afraid of the cat and flew off.
I love your little girls red hair. It is gorgeous!!
Post a Comment