Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring is here-






I LOVE spring. At least, I have always loved spring in the past. Since we have a lot of added things to do this year with a yard, it's a lot of work, but since our yard is semi-overrun with fire-ants and tall prickly weeds, we'll post pictures of our summer home's gardens (aka, the Dallas Arboretum) which are much better groomed at this time.

7 comments:

Liz said...

Ooh, beautiful! (The girls AND the tulips!) I love spring, too. That arboretum looks like the coolest place! I have loved your pictures there the past few years.

Jason Both said...

It's beautiful! Very cute pictures of the kids too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the breath of spring. Its snowing here. Adorable pics of the girls.Hugs and kisses ! Grandma Marilyn

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

I read your blog - every post, but I'm horrible at commenting... sorry.

I agree with you that the arboretum is a very nice place - I'm glad that you guys took me there when I visited so I can imagine it better. You don't still have a pass, do you?


Love you, Paul

Sandra said...

What a great blast of spring. I always figure arboretums and botanic gardens are like heaven, and my yard is just like human life--messy, imperfect, full of good intentions gone awry, but nevertheless the only place we have to improve ourselves. . .
Love you, Sandra

Jenni said...

Oh sooo beautiful! I love tulips! So fun! Oh I wish spring would come here too! And the pictures of the girls turned out sooo adorable.

Patty said...

These pictures are gorgeous, I loved the ones with all the tulips.