Ok, well I know that since Lucy joined the family, I've been kind of sporatic about when I post, and I've missed writing about a lot of good stuff. So my new goal is to post something new once a week for a month. Some of you may think that is weak, but I know myself too well. I have to do goals like this a month at a time. I'll probably set the same goal each month. I'll be gone for almost two weeks out of July, so I'll miss at least one week in that month. That is another reason why I am only setting a goal a month at a time.
In the mean time, here are some photos of my kids!
These are our umbrella pictures, notice Allison's girly hip and lifted leg poses! classic






I love the look on Lucy's face, "uuuh, what?"
4 comments:
What little dolls. Thanks for making me smile today. Love grandma Marilyn
What little dolls. Thanks for making me smile today. Love grandma Marilyn
Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing, and have a great Summer!
These are darling pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them--I love you All!
Post a Comment