Wednesday, January 27, 2010

31 Days

Todays run:
It was a great day for running, but I know Lucy too well. I could bundle her up all I want, but I'd be lucky to get in two miles. So I packed up to Sunnyvale and used my friend michelle's treadmill.

Distance: 5 miles plus 1 cool down mile
Time: 34 min 4 seconds
Avg pace: 6:48 min per mile
# of Times I stopped to drink: 10
# of times I wished I was running outside as I stared at the wall: every 30 seconds
# of times I thought "uuuuuh": too many

I'm thinking that's a big fat NO on keeping that pace up for the full and half marathon. In fact, i don't think I ever want to do that again!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here's some random photos I never posted before:




1 comment:

Familia Morales said...

Holy cow! I've never seen pictures of Lucy with that much hair! And it's so bright! Such beautiful girls.

I can't stand running on a treadmill. The only thing that gets me through it is listening to music on the ipod. Be proud of yourself--you did it!